Saturday, December 10, 2011

Do you fear DEATH?



Death is the state of ceasing life. Nonexistence. Nothingness.  

Many fear to die, for varied reasons. There are those who fear that nobody will take care of the kids or the family when he leaves or that his riches will be put to waste. Yeah, it is but natural that we are protective of this gift. That’s why, we even took pains in saving one’s life when inflicted with a disease or any incurable ailments, or on one who has met an accident, catastrophe or seriously wounded.

But for me, I do not fear death. It is an event that is sure to come. Like most stories and movies, there has to be an ending.

However, while I may not fear my end, I wanted to have a graceful exit.

I wanted to leave a legacy that will run on for decades or centuries, a legacy that my family and friends will talk about with admiration and respect. I hope to inculcate pure goodness. I am not a saint of course! But I want to have goodness prevail over anything else…. And now, I am working on it…. Let’s be good! J

… And when it’s finally over, I hope that I will be in my best form, regally beautiful inside and out! ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;