Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Taylor Swift Has Swept Us :)


TAYLOR SWIFT. Singer-songwriter, musician, record producer, actress. Rolled into one!

How has this young lad from Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, United States touched millions of lives? Well, I am pretty sure that she has touched kids, teenagers and even us, adults deep into our beings to do something better for this world.

My niece, Paula Marie is an avid fan of Taylor Swift. She wore her hair like Taylor, act like Taylor and her school stuffs are even filled with Taylor's name. I sometimes call her Taylor-addict as she would usually stay in front of the TV set, waiting for MYX to play Taylor's songs.  :) 

Seeing her obsession of anything depicting Taylor Swift, I made an agreement with her. She has to get real GOOD GRADES in exchange for an album containing all Taylor’s songs including her autobiography... Paula readily accepted the condition, and true to her word, she got high grades and is included in the top 5.

I am a very happy and proud Aunt. :)

Today is Taylor's birthday and I want to thank her for doing some magic to my niece's life. Paula wants to be like Taylor - talented, intelligent and successful! 

 I am now playing one of Taylor Swift's songs - Back to December. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;